Houston, Texas / Giebelstadt, Germany, August 1st 2019: The critically acclaimed turn-based RPG Battle Chasers: Nightwar is now available for iOS and Android. The game is based on the best-selling comic book series "Battle Chasers" by Joe Madureira and offers about 30 hours of singleplayer campaign-greatness, dungeon crawling, crafting, exploration, demanding tactical battles, tons of monsters, incredible loot and ... fishing! It comes as a 9,99 $ premium game without any in-app purchases, ads or gambling.
About Battle Chasers: Nightwar
Battle Chasers: Nightwar is an RPG inspired by the classic console greats, featuring deep dungeon diving, turn-based combat presented in a classic JRPG format, and a rich story driven by exploration of the world.
- Classic turn-based combat inspired by the console RPG greats, with a unique overcharge mana system and incredible Battle Bursts.
- Beautiful, randomly-generated dungeons loaded with traps, puzzles, secrets and loot.
- Explore an overworld peppered with hidden dungeons, rare bosses and randomly appearing friends and foes.
- Action oriented, randomly-generated dungeons loaded with traps, puzzles and secrets. Use each hero's unique dungeon skills to survive
- Build your adventuring party by choosing three of six available heroes from the classic Battle Chasers comic series, each with unique abilities, perks, items and dungeon skills
- Dive into the deep crafting system, using the unique ingredient-overloading system to create epic items!