Endling — Extinction is Forever: Mobile Release Date
Dystopian Fox Family Survival Game Coming 2/7/2023 for iOS and Android Devices
Barcelona, Spain / Giebelstadt, Germany, December 20th, 2022
HandyGames' critically acclaimed survival simulation, in which you experience a possible grim, dark near future from the perspective of the last mother fox on earth, is releasing on February 7th, 2023, for iOS and Android. This 1:1 premium port will feature everything the PC and console versions offer and be priced at $/€9.99. Pre-order on the App Store and pre-register on Google Play and the Galaxy Store today!
About Endling – Extinction is Forever
Endling – Extinction is Forever takes place in a plausible near future. Humankind has altered the biosphere to the degree that makes it harder and harder to sustain animal and plant life. Even humans struggle to breathe. In this horrendous quasi-apocalyptic scenario, you – as the player – take control of the last mother fox in this dying world. You are now fighting for survival, not only your own but the survival of your cute, clumsy cubs who depend on their mother to bring them food.
- Explore devastated environments based on current factual issues
- Hunt other animals to feed your cubs and avoid becoming the prey
- Put your survival instinct to the test and get involved in emotionally taxing decisions
- Find new shelters to be safe from natural and unnatural threats
- Care for your kits, feed them, and teach them new skills to make them less vulnerable
- Controller support
- Touch controls with customizable UI
- Cloud Save
About Herobeat Studios
Herobeat Studios is an independent video game studio based in Barcelona, Spain. The team comprises former colleagues with a wide range of experience in video game development. All team members share a deep concern about environmental issues and animal welfare. This inspired them to join forces and create something meaningful that explores these issues.
Get the Endling – Extinction is Forever press kit here!