Save your saliva: Spitlings has a release date for PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch!
Cologne, Germany / Giebelstadt, Germany, July 28th, 2020: The table is set! Dust off your Sunday suit and get ready for this crazily chaotic indie dinner date! A meaty campaign, scrumptious multiplayer, juicy visuals, and ambrosial beats make Spitlings a four-course meal that you don't want to miss!
Spitlings will be available starting August 4th, on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch for $ 14.99 / € 14,99 / £ 13,49.
STEAM | PLAYSTATION 4 | XBOX ONE | NINTENDO SWITCH
The Spitlings are happy little creatures, living a peaceful life in their skyscraper hometown. Their only problem is the weather: It rains nasty goop that turns into bubbles, entraps the Spitlings, and wrecks their town! There is only one option: They’ll have to split all bubbles and free their friends on the lower floors. Along the way, who knows what they might encounter…
Spitlings is a chaotic action arcade game for one to four players. It puts you in control of the titular Spitlings: charming rectangular creatures with teeth they can spit at bubbles or use to jump!
Your goal is simple, but hard to achieve: Get rid of all the bubbles bouncing around the screen!
- Action-packed, highly engaging, scream-at-your-friends multiplayer fun
- Play the whole game with up to four people
- If one fails, all restart: It‘s co-op with all the outrage of versus on top!
- Play 100+ levels and beat the clock to unlock the challenging b-side versions
- Unlock 70+ themes and 100 Spitlings to play with
- Experience the story through detailed, interactive comic cutscenes
- Increase the chaos in party mode with several unique mutator sets
About Massive Miniteam
Founded in 2017, Massive Miniteam is an experienced group of game developers and designers who have worked on games that have been released on Steam, PS4 / PSVR, Xbox One, iOS, Android, Vive, Oculus Rift and Gear VR.