Giebelstadt, Germany, September 21st, 2021
Finally! Townsmen VR is entering the final stages of Early Access. After a complete overhaul, you are no longer confined to a small island in the middle of an endless ocean. The latest Early Access update of Townsmen VR gives you not only a single island to explore but a world to interact with.
What to expect:
The world of Townsmen VR changed drastically. Whereas you just had one island to explore in the old version of the Early Access - the game was intended as a tech demo - you now still start on the tutorial island but one can expand their empire to a world of 13 different islands and archipelagoes. Filled to the brim with exciting features, adventures and things to lay your virtual hands-on. By now the crafting system has been expanded so you have up to 20 different raw materials to build, carve, bake and smelt goods with. A good example is knights.
How to build a knight:
Current Early Access features
- a complete overhaul of Townsmen VR,
- a fully voiced campaign and story arching over 13 islands,
- upgrades and add-ons for buildings,
- research is added for further upgrades,
- new animals like cows, sheep and chickens, and wild animals roaming the islands.
- Build a harbour to have a trader's ship and begin treasuring up riches,
- buy things at the market instead of harvesting (if you have the gold, of course).
- Time to reach out and build some bows and crossbows for your soldiers.
- Deal with pirates and shady merchants,
- completely remodelled UI and more quality of life improvements.
Townsmen VR is available in all its Early Access glory here:
Download our presskit here:
Other stores will be updated soon.